=P =) =( (= )= P=

Haru Haru (DayByDay)

Yeah,Finally I realizethat i'm nothing without you
I was so wrong forgive me
My broken heart like a wave;My shaken heart like a wind;My heart vanished like smoke
It can't be removed like a tatoo
I sigh Deeply as if the ground is going to cave in
Only Dusts are piled up in my mind
Say goodbye
yeah, I thought i wouldn't be able to live even one day without you but somehow i managed to live longer than i thought
You don't answer anything as i cry out "i miss you"
i hoped for a vein expectation but now it's useless
What is it about the person sitting next to you,did he make you cry
Dear can you ever see me
Did you forget completleyI am worried
I feel anxiety because
I can't get closer nor
try to talk to youI spend my long nights By earasing mythoughts a thousand times
Don't look back and leave
Don't find Me again and live on
Because i have no regrets loving you
take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way;i can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
Day by Day..I become dull...i cry,cryYour my all
say goodbyeIf we pass By each other on the street
Act like you didn't see me and go the way you were walking to
If you keep thinking about our past memories,I might go look for you secretly
Always be happy with him so i won't ever get a different mind
even smallest regret won't be left out everplease feel well as if i should feel jealous
you should always be like that bright skylike that white cloud; yes
you should always smile like nothing happened
I hope your heart feels relieved
Those tears will dry completly
as the time passes by; it would've hurt less if we dont meet at all
hope you will bury our promise of being together forever
baby,i pray for you.
Sorry for lying. *******...really loved you a lot.
Oh girl...i cry..cry
You're my all...say goodbye,bye my love..don't lie ,you're my heart..say goodbye...

<3<3

0 comments: